– We ship orders worldwide under Incoterms 2020, such as FOB, CFR, CIF, DAP, DDP
– Delivery cost depends on shipping method and destination.
– Goods are cleared for export and completed with a set of documents for future import customs clearance in the country of delivery.
– In addition, Woodbase has links with bulk vessels, serving customers who need large quantities at the same time.
– FOB terms: T/T 30% deposit, 70% payment before delivery.
– FOB terms: CFR, CIF: T/T 30% deposit, 70% Payment upon receipt of copy of documents.
– DAP, DDP terms: 30% deposit, 70% Payment before delivery.
Payment of Letters of Credit (L/C)
– For simple order: 100% L/C at sight, irrevocable.
– For orders with product customization: Payment T/T 20% deposit. 80% Letter of Credit (LC) Confirmed, Irrevocable, Transferable, Divisible at sight at loading site issued by top 25 World Bank and valid during all contract time