As an export sales executive your key responsibility will be to seek for and work with export customers as well as some domestic customers. You will be active in following domains:
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective clients (Online searching)
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing relationships
- Negotiate contract terms with partners and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with related parties, both internal and external, to ensure orders executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Good numerical ability, logical thinking and presentation skill.
- Prior experience in export sales, experience in Furniture is preferred.
- English Fluency and Good computer skills (Excel, Surfing Internet…).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Business acumen, result-oriented, persistent, flexible, courteous, creative and active.
- Nonstop development and sharing working environment.
- Chance to learn overall business fields from manufacturing to trading and export.
- Competitive salary package.
- Travelling, insurance, 13th month salary, Salary review each year.